You can find our complete imprint under the link:
With this document, the responsible persons would like to fulfil their information obligations towards data subjects in accordance with Art. 13 of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). This data protection information is published at https://degeler.com/pages/privacy-facebook and applies to the Facebook profile at https://www.facebook.com/DEGELERofficial/ since October 2020. It may become necessary to change this data protection information as a result of the further development of our website or due to changes in legal or official requirements. You will be informed of the amended version at this point.
- Who is responsible for data processing?
The persons jointly responsible for data processing pursuant to Art. 4 No. 7, 26 DSGVO are
- Facebook Ireland Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Facebook"), 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland
- DEGELER GmbH & Co. KG, Frankfurter Str. 63 A, 63322 Rödermark (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us")
The main contents of the agreement on joint responsibility under Art 26 DSGVO are available here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/controller_addendum
III Who is the data protection officer?
The data controller has not appointed a data protection officer
- What is your data processed for?
- 1. processing by Facebook
Purpose of processing: To the best of our knowledge, Facebook processes user data for the following purposes: Advertising (analysis, creation of personalized advertising), creation of user profiles and market research. The nature and scope of the processing of personal data can be found in Facebook's data policy at: https://www.facebook.com/policy
Third Country Transfer: To our knowledge, Facebook Ireland transfers user information to its parent company in the USA.
Storage duration: see Facebook's data policy at
- 2. cookies
Facebook uses so-called cookies. We have no influence on the scope and content. We therefore refer in full to the information provided by Facebook on the subject of cookies at: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- 3. facebook insights
For us, statistical data of different categories can be accessed via the so-called "Insights". These statistics are generated by Facebook and made available in our account. We have no influence on this, i.e. we can neither prevent the collection of the data by Facebook nor stop it being made available to us. For a certain period of time and for each of the categories fans, subscribers, persons reached and interacting persons, the following data is provided to us by Facebook in relation to our Facebook page:
Total number of page views, "likes me" information, page activities, post interactions, reach, video views, post reach, comments, shared content, responses, proportion of men and women, country and city of origin, language, shop views and clicks, clicks on route planners, clicks on phone numbers. This is also a way to provide data on the Facebook groups linked to our Facebook page, insofar as we use this. Due to the constant development of Facebook, the availability and preparation of data changes, so we refer to the Facebook data policy for current and further details.
We use this data, available in aggregated form, to make our posts and activities on our Facebook page more attractive to users. Information about the type of end devices used by visitors helps us to visually and creatively adapt our posts to them.
Further information on the contractual content between us and Facebook can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum
- 4. electronic contact
If you contact us electronically (e.g. via Facebook Messenger or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used by us exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. Without this mandatory information we cannot process your request. All other details are voluntary.
Purpose of the processing: to reply to your request
Legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO for pre- or contractual matters The legal basis for your voluntary details is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Legitimate interests: The processing is based on our legitimate interest in answering your request
Receiver of the data: Facebook
Duration of storage: Your data will be deleted by us after final processing of your request. This is the case if it can be deduced from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory storage obligations to the contrary. In the case of pre-contractual and contractual matters, your inquiry will be stored until the end of the contract and then limited in its processing. If there is no longer a legal reason for storage, the data will be deleted.
- What data protection rights do I have?
- As a data subject, you have the following rights:
Confirmation of data processing: You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether your personal data will be processed. The prerequisites for this can be found in Art. 15 DSGVO;
Information: You have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us. The prerequisites for this can be found in Art. 15 DSGVO;
Correction: You have the right to request immediately the correction of any inaccurate personal data concerning you. The prerequisites for this can be found in Art. 16 DSGVO;
Deletion: You have the right to request the immediate deletion of personal data concerning you. You will find the prerequisites for this in Art. 17 DSGVO;
Limitation of processing: You have the right to request that your personal data be restricted. You will find the prerequisites for this in Art. 18 DSGVO;
Data transferability: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to have this data transferred by us to another responsible person. The prerequisites for this can be found in Art. 20 DSGVO;
Revocation of consents: You have the right to revoke your consent at any time if the processing is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. a or Art. 9 (2) lit. a DSGVO. Data processing until revocation remains legal. The revocation is only valid for the future. The prerequisites for this can be found in Art. 7 (3) DSGVO;
Complaints: You have the right, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you is in breach of the DSGVO. The conditions for this are set out in Art. 77 DSGVO. You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for the person responsible or the supervisory authority in your country or federal state. A list of all supervisory authorities can be found here: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
- Right of objection
- You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which we process on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest (Art. 6 (1) lit. e or f DSGVO), with effect for the future; this also applies to profiling based on this provision within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 4 DSGVO. If you lodge an objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Rights against Facebook
- How long will my data be stored?
Unless otherwise regulated above, the following criteria for determining the storage period shall apply:
- In the case of consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter a FADP, the data is stored until the person concerned revokes his or her consent.
- In the case of pre- and contractual purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DSGVO, the data will be stored until the end of the contract.
- In the event of our overriding legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO, the data will be stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Art. 21 Para. 1 DSGVO, unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing which are worthy of protection and which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- In the case of direct advertisingpursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO, the data shall be stored until the person concerned exercises his or her right of objection pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2, 3 DSGVO.
Otherwise, personal data is only stored as long as there is a legal reason for storing it.
VII. Where does the data come from?
We collect and process data that we receive directly from you and data that we receive from Facebook.
VIII. Proof of Copyright
Data protection information Copyright 2020 Lawyer Marc Oliver Giel