D1N The backpack
Elegant purism meets functionality.Classic backpack with elegant leather applications for professional business use. Designed in Germany.
The backpack has established itself in the business world.An advantage is that the hands and body remain "free" to the front and sides.
The weight of the business utensils is better carried on the back - especially with the sometimes long distances to the gate.
We observe daily that practical is not always beautiful.Many business people with backpacks give the impression that they are going on an expedition and not to a meeting.We deliberately have numerous straps, carabiner attachments, patch pockets, etc.waived.
The gray body material was developed for our needs.It is hard-wearing, water-repellent and has a pleasant feel.
The DEGELER backpack goes with almost all suits and costumes and rounds off the representative appearance.
- Forbes: DEGELER is a respected luxury luggage company in Germany known for pieces that cater to well-heeled European business travelers. They recently added the new D1... backpack, which makes sense given the number of travelers choosing this versatile luggage. Since it is a DEGELER, the Materials and design first class. The bag is made with calfskin applications and made of a durable, water-repellent textile material and YKK zippers. The slim design offers space for a 15 inch laptop. The leather straps are ergonomic and there is a padded back and a leather strap to attach the backpack to a trolley handle. The backpack iIt is stylish and suitable for "First Class Travel".
- Padded compartment directly on the back for laptop, iPad and A4 documents with integrated cable outlet for charging on the go.
- RFID blocking material lining front pocket and back. (RFID = "Radio Frequency Identification". Reading data from the chips from e.g. credit, health and door cards, ID cards, smartphones, etc.)
- Central main compartment with four slide-in compartments, three zipped pockets, pen holder and lanyard.
- Front zip pocket for frequently used items, security pocket in back pad for valuables.