Our complete imprint can be found under the link:
With this document, the responsible persons want to fulfill their information obligations according to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) towards data subjects. This data protection information is published under https://degeler.de/pages/datenschutz-facebook published and have been valid for the Facebook profile at since October 2020https://www.facebook.com/DEGELERofficial/ . Due to the further development of our website or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection information. The amended version will be announced to you here.
- Who is responsible for data processing?
According to Art. 4 No. 7, 26 GDPR, the joint controllers for data processing are:
- Facebook Ireland Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Facebook"), 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland
- DEGELER GmbH & Co. KG, Frankfurter Str. 63 A, 63322 Rödermark (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us")
The essential contents of the agreement on joint responsibility according to Art. 26 GDPR can be accessed here:https://www.facebook.com/legal/controller_addendum
III. Who is the data protection officer?
The person responsible for data processing has not appointed a data protection officer
- What is your data processed for?
- 1. Processing by Facebook
- purpose of processingTo our knowledge, Facebook processes user data for the following purposes: advertising (analysis, creation of personalized advertising), creation of user profiles and market research. The type and scope of the processing of personal data can be found in Facebook\'s data policy at:https://www.facebook.com/policy
- legal bases: see Facebook\'s data policy at:https://www.facebook.com/policy
- Third country transfer: To our knowledge, Facebook Ireland transmits user data to its parent company in the USA.
- Appropriate guarantees for data transmission: When transferring data to the USA, Facebook relies on the standard data protection clauses of the Commission in accordance with Art. 46 Paragraph 2 c) GDPR, seehttps://www.facebook.com/help/566994660333381?ref=dp
- storage duration: see Facebook\'s data policy at:
- 2. Cookies
Facebook uses so-called cookies. We have no influence on the scope and content. We therefore refer in this respect completely to the information from Facebook on the topic of cookies at:https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- 3. Facebook Insights
Statistical data of different categories can be called up by us via the so-called "Insights". These statistics are generated by Facebook and made available in our account. We have no influence on this, ie we can neither prevent the collection of the data by Facebook nor prevent it from being made available to us For a certain period of time and for the categories of fans, subscribers, people reached and people interacting, the following data is provided to us by Facebook in relation to our Facebook page:
Total number of page views, likes, page activity, post interactions, reach, video views, post reach, comments, shared content, replies, proportion of males and females, origin based on country and city, language, views and clicks in the shop, clicks on route planners, clicks on telephone numbers. Data on the Facebook groups linked to our Facebook page are also provided in this way, insofar as we use them. Due to the constant development of Facebook, the availability and processing of the data changes, so that we for Refer to Facebook\'s data policy for current and additional details.
We use this data, which is available in aggregate form, to make our posts and activities on our Facebook page more attractive to users. Information about the type of end devices used by visitors helps us to adapt the posts to it in terms of visual design.
More information on the contractual content between us and Facebook is available here:https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum
- 4. Electronic Contact
If you contact us electronically (e.g. via Facebook Messenger or e-mail), personal data will be collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used by us exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. We cannot process your request without this mandatory information. All other details are optional.
- purpose of processing: Response to your request
- legal bases: Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR for pre-contractual or contractual matters. The legal basis for your voluntary information is Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
- Legitimate Interests: The processing takes place on the basis of our legitimate interest in answering your request
- recipient of the data: Facebook
- storage duration: Your data will be deleted by us once your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary. In the case of pre-contractual and contractual matters, your request will be stored until the end of the contract and then restricted in processing. If there is no longer a legal reason for storage, the data will be deleted.
- What data protection rights do I have?
- As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Confirmation of data processing: You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether your personal data is being processed. The requirements for this can be found in Art. 15 GDPR;
- information desk: You have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us. The requirements for this can be found in Art. 15 GDPR;
- correction: You have the right to immediately request the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you. The requirements for this can be found in Art. 16 GDPR;
- deletion: You have the right to request the immediate deletion of personal data concerning you. The requirements for this can be found in Art. 17 GDPR;
- restriction of processing: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. The requirements for this can be found in Art. 18 GDPR;
- data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to have this data transmitted to another responsible person by us. The requirements for this can be found in Art. 20 GDPR;
- Withdrawal of consent: You have the right to revoke your consent at any time if the processing is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. a or Art. 9 (2) lit. a GDPR. The data processing until the revocation remains lawful. The revocation only applies to the future. The requirements for this can be found in Art. 7 (3) GDPR;
- complaint: You have the right, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR. The requirements for this can be found in Art. 77 GDPR. You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for the person responsible or the one in your country or state. A list of all supervisory authorities can be found here:https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
- Right to object
- You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data that we process on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest (Art. 6 (1) lit. e or f GDPR). to take effect for the future; this also applies to profiling based on this provision within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 4 GDPR. If you file an objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Rights to Facebook
- The Facebook Data Policy (https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy) describes in detail how the individual rights can be asserted against Facebook.
- How long will my data be stored?
Unless otherwise regulated above, the following criteria apply to determine the storage period:
- At aconsentAccording to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR, the data will be stored until the person concerned revokes their consent.
- atpre and contractual purposesAccording to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, the data will be stored until the end of the contract.
- At our predominantlegitimate interestIn accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR, the data will be stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object in accordance with Art. 21 (1) GDPR, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests , rights and freedoms of the data subject prevail, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- atdirect mailIn accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR, the data will be stored until the data subject exercises his or her right of objection in accordance with Article 21 Paragraph 2, 3 GDPR.
Otherwise, personal data will only be stored for as long as there is a legal reason for storage.
VII. Where does the data come from?
We collect and process data that we receive from you directly and data that we receive from Facebook.