Forbes: DEGELER Weekender
"I've been a fan of the German luggage company DEGELER ever since I discovered their SkyHanger garment bag a few years ago and wrote about in Forbes. That bag redefined what an ultra lightweight garment bag could be. Now they're back with the Weekender by DEGELER !
It is one of the lightest carry-on bags I have ever seen, just 1.7 pounds, and folds down to barely-there status. But it's also remarkably capacious. Made of a durable and water-repellent Velocity nylon with a collapsible structure, it features a large main compartment with two interior zipped compartments. The designers eliminated a shoulder strap and instead equipped the bag with long carrying handles, which means that The Weekender can also be carried over the shoulder.
The handles are made of leather and there is a strap attached to the back so you can loop it over the handle of a suitcase.
Like all DEGELER bags, it's understated and elegant, yet remarkably durable as well, perfect for that long weekend jaunt to Paris or Palm Springs."
Lightweight and universally usable
With the DEGELER weekender, we are consistently following our claim to develop timelessly beautiful products.
The weekender is very light and still offers plenty of storage space. The universal companion for your activities. When not in use, it takes up little space. So also as a spare or second bag for longer journeys.
- For business and leisure trips. sports or beach bag. Suitable as hand luggage
- Light : only about 780 grams
- Hard-wearing and water-repellent body material (nylon) with a light structure
- Large main compartment with two inner zip compartments
- Long carrying handles: The weekender can also be carried over the shoulder. We deliberately did without the separate shoulder strap, which usually wobbles around unnecessarily.
- Strap attached on the back for attachment to the trolley handle of a suitcase
- Applications made of fine leather. Pleasant to the touch, soft lining
- Designed in Germany